Monday 23 March 2015

Old English Romance...

One Tuesday morning not so long ago, the wonderful Amy Faith Photography and I met at one of our favourite venues to take some photographs. Amy provided a keen eye, her camera and a lot of laughs, and I set about tweaking the flowers, fabrics and candles for the shoot you see below.

This shoot has been brewing for a long time, and the beginning of spring seemed the perfect time to show you what Verity & Thyme is all about. Beautiful flowers in romantic hues set the scene, placed on a backdrop of slubby muslin and vintage napkins with soft candlelight and a scattering of petals adding to the ambience. It is relaxed romance, inviting you to sit and eat and enjoy your surroundings with good friends and family - how I believe a wedding celebration should be.

Image - Amy Faith Photography

Image - Amy Faith Photography
Image - Amy Faith Photography


Image - Amy Faith Photography
Image - Amy Faith Photography

Image - Amy Faith Photography

Image - Amy Faith Photography

Image - Amy Faith Photography

Image - Amy Faith Photography

Image - Amy Faith Photography

Image - Amy Faith Photography

Image - Amy Faith Photography

Everything you see in these photos is available from Verity & Thyme, so don't hesitate to drop me an email if you are interested in the flowers, textiles and table styling for your big day. You will find me at verityandthyme@gmail.com.

I would like to say a huge thank you to the staff at Oh Me Oh My for, once again, being the most helpful, attentive and wonderful group of people I know.

1 comment:

  1. Can anyone of you recommend me some nice banquet halls in Miami? Actually, my sister is looking some venues for her daughter’s wedding. So, if anybody knows a unique and elegant venue, please let me know and send me details of the venue.

    ReplyDelete