Monday 9 March 2015

Sarah & David's springtime celebration...

Fluffy David Austen roses, lily of the valley and paperwhites were just a few of the beautiful spring blooms used for Sarah and David's wedding this weekend, and I have to admit it might be one of my favourites to date!

Pure white blooms sat amongst apple green foliage and I added a touch of powder pink into the bouquets and buttonholes in the form of pretty garden spray roses. Sarah's heavily scented bouquet was bound with slubby muslin and soft nude velvet, and her two baby bridesmaids featured little wisps of nude velvet too. Clear glass jam jars filled with white and green flowers and foliage decorated the reception at Oh Me Oh My which added to the relaxed feel of the celebrations.

I cannot wait to see the professional photos from the very talented Amy Faith soon, but in the meantime I hope you enjoy these behind-the-scenes snaps...

Sarah's Bouquet
Baby Bridesmaids Bouquets
David's Buttonhole
Buttonholes for the gentlemen
Corsages for the ladies
Reception flowers at Oh Me Oh My
xx

1 comment:

  1. http://verityandthyme.blogspot.in/2015/03/pretty-little-paris-deux.html

    ReplyDelete